A linen and bamboo blend bed sheet is a type of bedding -material that combines the natural fibers of both linen and bamboo. Linen is a fabric made from the fibers of the flax plant and is known for its durability, breathability, and moisture-wicking properties. It also becomes softer and more comfortable with use. Bamboo is a sustainable plant that can be made into a soft and silky fabric. Bamboo sheets are known for being hypoallergenic, moisture-wicking, and temperature-regulating.
Available in Queen and King.
- 100% Bamboo Rayon in twill weave
- Soft, resilient and durable
- Breathable and temperature regulating
- Feels relatively warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer
- Hypoallergenic with anti-bacterial treatment
- Soft and durable, with no microfibers or polyesters used.